EP Teaser (Out June 24th) EP Teaser (Out June 24th)

This needs to happen. Like, now. I've only listened to Bus Driver 184 times.

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Oh my god.

"Just suck it up cuz' I don't give a fuck, a yaggda ada agaggga aga gaaaggaaAAAGGG!!"
"Dude, seriously, how am I supposed to work with this shit?"
This is hilarious.

merlin responds:

Glad you liked it! Be sure to check out the irish song out takes from this year, too!

Regards,
merlin

Jess Shows Her Breasts Jess Shows Her Breasts

Huh.

Well.... This is pretty interesting....
It sounds like there are multiple people singing. Or that might just be you singing over multiple tracks.

Nelson's Best Friend Nelson's Best Friend

My God...

That was hilarious. "Now that guy's fucking dead."
Dom, you've always been one of my favorite animators, music makers, and skit writers. You're pretty messed up though. I mean, honestly; "He fuckin' slaughtered that bitch."

Soul Destroyer Soul Destroyer

Honest.

This is... Amazing. If it were longer, I'm pretty sure it would be one of the more beautiful things on Earth.
Even though it already is.

Sleepy Something Sleepy Something

Nicely done.

Alright, so this is... Pretty great. I must agree with Ectogemia; the hats aren't sleepy, but due to the fact that that goal only really fits the loop's name and description, I don't much care. This a great ambient tune.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Fantastic!

I totally agree that Egoraptor has the most awesome voice ever. I think you used "So fuckin' cool", "What is HAPPENING?!", and "Ehm... SO!" perfectly. Damn fine job.

Bluebell Fields Bluebell Fields

I can just imagine...

Some little rabbit thing hopping along, drinking tea and eating scones.

Thanks for another great song. This one's tons of fun. Loops perfectly, by the way.

TheBenjerman responds:

Nice scenario!

Thanks buddy!
^_^

Phoenix [#] Phoenix [#]

This is fantastic.

It would work REALLY well in anything. It's a great theme for say, a battle or something, and since this currently holds the highest rated possition in classical, I think you did okay. :3

-Chill Out Man- -Chill Out Man-

Fantastic!

I have but one complaint; I don't think the bass has enough hit. It's too much "whoom" and not enough "BAM!"....... See what I mean?

Yeah, probably not. Oh well, not an extreme issue.
Truly, though, well done.