Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Wow, xAyjAy, you cannot be serious.

You actually don't know what this is about, and you want aliens with lasers to be involved?
This is meant to be a simple game about a stupid kid.
And that's exactly what it is.
And it's good.

Epic Bungee Epic Bungee

Ehhhh...

It's bad. The cord snaps automatically if you "Relieve Tension"? Wtf is with that? It takes way too long to upgrade, too;=.

Cyber Nibblet Cyber Nibblet

It's pretty good.

The controls could use work, but it's a sweet game. If it had a level editor, I'd be set.

Cloud Climber 2 Cloud Climber 2

Well,

The controls are janky as all hell, the music is pretty annoying... And yet, unexplainably, I love this game.

Angry Face's Pearl Angry Face's Pearl

Yeah, I dunno why this is so freaking popular.

It's a good idea, but seriously. It's really, really difficult to control, powerups are a rarity, and the pearl usually spawns on a block after failure, making you lose immeidiatly. This is not a good game.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Truthfully, it's pretty stupid,

The music is awful. Like, all of it.
Seriously though, the kid just runs into the forest and it gets to the point where you can't stop him from doing so. The stupid brat runs straight into trolls and crap. I do like the concept, but it needs work in a lot of areas.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

It's really good, and funny!

I am loving this game. First off, it has three easy medals. Second, it's fun to burn down a house and crash a plane. And third, yes.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hah!

I love it! And I don't even know why! It's just awesome! (The voices are really good.)

Line Runner Line Runner

Well

Long story short, it's friggin' impossible. You start going too fast to see anything. Although the music is B.A.

So yeah.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Holy shit.

This is the best game ever. :D